Buy Apple A1405 Laptop Battery replacement for Apple Macbook Air 13 A1369 2011 & A1466 2012 Series.
Fit Machine Model Apple Macbook Air 13 A1369 2011 & A1466 2012 Series – 6700MAH/50WH – 7.3V.
All products from our shop are 100% the highest quality! We provide the high quality Laptop Batteries. Apple A1405 battery is best compatible with the original equipments.
OriccaBattery.co.uk ◆Free Shipping ◆ One year warranty ◆ 30 days money back guarantee.
Battery A1405 Replacement For Apple Macbook Air 13 A1369 2011 & A1466 2012 Series
Apple A1405 Specifications
Brand: Laptop Battery for Apple
All products from our shop are 100% the highest quality!
We provide the high quality Laptop Adapters!
REPLACEABILITY WITH THE FOLLOWING MODELS:
APPLE MacBook Air 13″ A1369 (Late 2010): MC503LL/A, MC504LL/A
APPLE MacBook Air 13″ A1369 (Mid 2011): MC965LL/A, MC966LL/A
APPLE MacBook Air 13″ A1466 (Mid 2012): MD223LL/A, MD224LL/A
How to Maintenance your new replacement Apple A1405 battery?
1. New Apple A1405 battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3.Laptop battery undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a Apple A1405 battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your battery pack every few months.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your notebook.
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your Apple Macbook Air 13 A1369 2011 & A1466 2012 Series laptop .
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don´t watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
13. Don´t short circuit terminal or store your Apple A1405 Laptop Batteries pack with metal parts. 14. Don´t drop or mutilate the Apple A1405 battery pack.
15. Don´t expose to moisture or water.